Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 3:30PM at UPMC St. Margaret
St. Margaret Foundation will again be lighting up the St. Margaret Hospital campus on Tuesday, November 14th with the help of Santa and students from Christ the Divine Teacher Catholic Academy. This event, which is open to the public, will includes kids activities, a visit with Santa, and free hot chocolate and cookies.
Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 8:30AM at UPMC St. Margaret
The 30th Annual Brian Demchak Hope Run/Walk 5K will be held on Sunday, May 20th at UPMC St. Margaret. Runners, walkers, strollers and pooches are invited to attend this morning of fitness, fun, and healthy competition. In 2017, the event raised over $100,000 to fill in the gaps with hope where it does not exist with things like transportation, medication, nutritional education and opportunities for physical activity for the underinsured and underserved.
Be the hero our patients need.
Please donate today
You can make a difference for a patient who needs medicine, insulin, a walker, transportation to chemotherapy and much more. Please make your tax deductible donation to St. Margaret Foundation today.
Financial support of St. Margaret Foundation helps us maintain and expand our programs, designed to promote the health and wellness of our neighbors. Making a gift to the Foundation demonstrates that same level of concern and involvement, and makes an enormously positive difference.
Thank you for your support of St. Margaret Foundation. The interest you have taken in the success of our funds gives us immeasurable satisfaction, and enables us to achieve our mission in investing in community health and wellness.
Gifts of Appreciated Stock: When appreciated stock is liquidated there would typically be a capital gains tax of 15% levied on the increase in value. Under current tax law, this tax is forgiven if the appreciated value is donated to a charity. Your tax deduction is based on the mean value of the securities on the date of transfer. We recommend that you speak with your tax advisor.
To Transfer Stock to St. Margaret Foundation please call: Richard Crist of Janney Montgomery Scott at 412-562-7888.
DTC#- 0374 Account#- 7980-7105 Tax ID- 25-1520340
For more information on some of the funds listed below, please click on the links in the left hand column.
- NEW Free Medical Shuttle for the Alle-Kiski Valley: Residents may now receive free, non-emergency medical transportation service to/from St. Margaret's Hospital, UPMC primary care doctors offices and other UPMC diagnostic centers in Arnold, Brackenridge, Creighton, Lower Burrell, Natrona, Natrona Heights, New Kensington (includes Parnassus), Russellton, and Tarentum. This NEW shuttle is in partnership with Family Services of Western PA. Call 724-889-0029 for details.
- NEW Care Management Transportation: St. Margaret Foundation sponsors a NEW wheel chair accessible van service that the hospital utilizes for transportation. The wheelchair van is stationed at the hospital from 11 am to 7 pm, Monday to Friday to assist with transportation to a nursing facility or home. Arrangements are made through Care Management.
- The Bed Fund- The Foundation's Bed Fund provides emergency assistance for underinsured and uninsured patients of any doctor on staff at UPMC St. Margaret for medical equipment and supplies, prescriptions, transportation, etc. Contact Rod Rutkowski, Social Work Manager, to access the Fund 412-784- 4090.
- The Family Health Center Fund - This fund provides assistance to the Family Practice Residency Program and Family Health Center needs
- The Free Rides for Seniors - The St. Margaret Foundation "Free Rides for Seniors" shuttle transports any senior who lives within its driving area from Blawnox to Sharpsburg and from Route 28 to the Allegheny River. It takes people to the grocery store, Waterworks, pharmacy, doctor's office, hospital and many other locations. Residents simply need to call 412-449-0151.
- The Nursing Education Fund - Continuing education for nurses at UPMC St. Margaret Hospital.
- The Oncology Patient Assistance Fund - This fund is for the use of the Oncology Department to financially aid those patients with oncologic conditions who are being cared for at UPMC St. Margaret
- The School of Nursing Fund - This fund provides assistance to the School of Nursing so that the community can rely on nurses who meet their healthcare needs
- The Auxiliary Fund - This fund supports various initiatives of UPMC St. Margaret, including hospital beautification
- The Employee Assistance Fund - Any employee of a physician on staff at UPMC St. Margaret who has suffered a medical emergency in their family or a natural disaster may submit bills to be paid up to $1,000. Those who have not suffered either of those ills but have a mortgage foreclosure notice, rent eviction notice or shut off notice for any utility may submit bills for up to $500. Employees simply contact the hospital Human Resources office to begin the process at 412-784-4079.
120 beats per min
2651 steps/2.43 km
Current Sleep Phase