Ways You Can Say “Thank You” and Help Others
Often family members and friends of patients ask what they can do to show appreciation for the care given by hospital staff and volunteers, while at the same time helping other patients.
1. Tell your friends about the good work of the hospital.
2. Volunteer at the hospital or on a Foundation committee
3. Honor a friend, caregiver, nurse or doctor with a donation on their birthday, for a wedding or anniversary, Mother’s/Father’s Day, Christmas or other holiday.
4. Mention that the family appreciates donations to St. Margaret Foundation in your loved one’s obituary. (Family requests memorial donations be made to St. Margaret Foundation, 815 Freeport Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15215.)
5. Leave a lasting legacy by designating a gift in your will to the Foundation’s “Legacy Society.” (I give the sum of $________ or ___% of the residue of my estate (or describe the real or personal Property) to the St. Margaret Foundation, 815 Freeport Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15215.)
For honor/memorial donations, we will send kind notification to the family or honored party as well as an acknowledgment to you.